Join us on Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 for a partner webinar with Altair. Lauren Tetzloff, our talented thermal engineer will present our popular webinar, "How to Make Thermal Modeling Worthwhile". Follow along as Lauren brings you inside our TAITherm software for a look at the modeling capabilities and the types of problems you can solve, as well as demonstrations of a mini heat transfer primer and sample transient modeling process.
Articles in this section
- Thermal & Fluids Analysis Workshop (TFAWS) 2019
- Partner Webinar | How to Make Thermal Modeling Worthwhile
- Optimizing Comfort and Range with GT-TAITherm
- Save the Date!
- 2019 Global User Group Meeting
- [Webinar] TAITherm v12.7 New Features Webinar (9:00AM EST)
- SAE 2019 Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium
- International EV Batteries 2018
- TAITherm Training - November 2018
- Infrared Training - November 2018